- Cllr. Charles Gibson Takes Over As Minister of Labour… -Promises Decent Environment For Employers To Expand
- Over Two Hundred Redundant Workers of ArcelorMittal-Liberia Receive Benefits
- Labour Ministry Suspends Dock Workers Union Certificate
- Officials of US Embassy and Labour Ministry Discuss TIP And Child Labour Issues in Liberia….
- FRTUL Monsterrado Branch Conducts Special Leadership Elections… -Elects Stanley J. Dingwall As President.
- Labour Ministry Revokes CHICO’s Project Manager In River-Gee County, Mr. Xu Tao
- Labor Ministry Launches Human Trafficking Awareness to Grand Cape Mount And Nimba Counties
- Special statement by Labour Minister Chief Moses Yarkpazuo Kollie, Chairman of the National Anti-Human Trafficking Taskforce of Liberia, regarding the released of the 2020 TIP Report by United States Government. June 26,2020