Information Technology division is charged with the responsibilities to install and maintain all computers, website, internet and other ICT related equipment (printer, photo copier, scanner, UPS, television etc.) in an effective manner that will ensure maximum access to technological services for greater output of the ministry.
Scope of Work
- Attend senior management meeting
- Meet with Division heads and senior management team to discuss system management, requirements, specifications, cost and timelines for updating.
- Make recommendations about future planning, development and usage of technological resources.
- Operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Conduct trainings and provide consultations on technological needs of the Ministry of Labor.
- Train staff on the potential uses of existing technology.
- Provide individual training and support on request.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technological hardware, software and resources.
- Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources.
- Provide network access to all staff required to use internet as part of their daily routine.